During class, we will reflect on the project and discuss the following questions.
- Were there major differences between the groups/regions? In what areas?
- Are the differences negotiable, or do you think that some groups may opt out?
- On the basis of the speeches, would you want to enter into Confederation? Why or why not?
- Are there enough groups to make a new country?
- Was it an easy process?
- Which groups made it difficult? Why?
- Should there be a charter of rights? Why? Why not?
- Should the Charter be above the rulers and Parliament, or should they be able to change it or ignore it?
Each student will complete a journal reflection at the end of class.